The requirements to be a 2020 CLGMA Nominee are as follows:
- You must be a Baptized Catholic.
- You must fit the criteria for the category/categories which you are submitting for.
All intended nominees must have their works/songs in video and production must be of international standard.
The submission guidelines are as follows:
- The 2020 Catholic Liturgical & Gospel Music Awards nominations submissions will be accepted between September 25, 2019-February 25, 2020.
- In all categories, entrants must have actively performed within the eligibility period: Their works must have been released between Jan 1, 2019-Feb 25, 2020.
- All submissions must be submitted via the website (www.clgmawards.com). Submitted either by the entrants/or representative, general public, record labels and marketing/management. You may submit for any category of your choice. All recording/music artists must submit one song, album, project or video (depending on the category/categories you are submitting for)
- Each submission is evaluated and voted on by the CLGMA nominations & screening committee. The Nomination and Screening Committee, consisting of top select record producers, song writers, music instructors, managers, musicians and record label personnel are saddled with verifying entrant’s eligibility.
- Nominees will be announced on March 15, 2020 and communicated through their e-mail addresses and via electronic and print media channels. Pictures and profiles of successful nominees in all twenty (20) categories will be published in all our sponsoring media newspapers, displayed on the internet and constant advert placements via television and radio